OUTSOURCING HELP DESK FOR BETTER SERVICE AND BUDGET OUTCOMES
With increasing pressure to reduce budget while maintaining a high service level, many IT organizations are looking for smart outsourcing solutions for their Help Desk and other commodity-type processes. When aligned with the right partner, outsourcing the Help Desk function will improve customer service while reducing costs.
Many organizations have turned to CherryRoad’s Intellicenter, our fully staffed Network Operation Center (NOC), for 24x7x365 Level 1 (or higher) services. Our experienced Intellicenter team members handle calls and monitor our many Managed Services clients. In addition, they utilize our Enterprise tool – ServiceNow® – to record and track incidents, providing clients full transparency via their own online portal.
Features of our Help Desk include but are not limited to:
- 24x7x365 available to cover all shifts
- Powered by ServiceNow, including Incident and Problem management as well as ability to expand to other ITIL disciplines, such as Request Management
- Scalable to Level 2, 3, and 4 support and can be integrated with your existing support team and ticketing system
- Service Level driven with weekly/monthly reports to provide transparency and trending
- Self-service portal offered for entry and review of incidents
Benefits of our Help Desk include but are not limited to:
- Greater delivery flexibility that increases customer service
- No concerns with internal turnover
- Quality and reliability of services based on industry-leading tools and processes that meet ITIL standards
- Ease of use and greater transparency to customers based on self-service portal and automatic reporting