CHERRYROAD TECHNOLOGIES AND NASPO VALUEPOINT®
With proven expertise in delivering cloud-based software solutions to the public sector, CherryRoad maintains a multi-year NASPO ValuePoint® Cloud Solutions Master Agreement. This enables us to offer world-class cloud solutions and managed services to participating state and local governments, transportation authorities, and others, including:
- Software-as-a-Service/cloud (SaaS) solutions: This enables “on-demand” access to software from any device with an Internet connection and web browser. SaaS simplifies maintenance and expenses because it doesn’t require investments in extensive hardware to host the software.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): With this offering, we host the hardware, software, servers, and storage in our data center as well as manage applications, system maintenance, and backups. For example, some clients rely on our IaaS for Disaster Recovery.
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): Under this service, CherryRoad provide the hardware and software tools you’ll need for application development. Our PaaS reduces costs and increases speed of application development and roll-out.
When you partner with CherryRoad and NASPO ValuePoint, you’ll streamline the entire cloud procurement process. NASPO ValuePoint provides a better, more simplified way for your organization to manage its procurement process by working through a unified, nationally focused, cooperative alliance.
WITH NASPO VALUEPOINT® YOU'LL:
- Eliminate the costs and the time associated with bid preparation, RFP development, and RFP selection by directly accessing contractors and cooperative contracts pre-approved by NASPO ValuePoint.
- Reduce time to implementation.
- Leverage spending through a single solicitation with best-value pricing and superior contract terms.
- Obtain contract prices and administrative fees than are lower than competing contracts from other purchasing cooperatives.
- Realize greater savings as contractors factor in greater volumes for multiple jurisdictions in their pricing.