CONSULTING AND SUPPORT SERVICES FOR INFOR ERP AND ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
CherryRoad is a reseller of a variety of Infor software products and offers a range of value-added consulting services based on its more than 30+ years of industry experience delivering complex enterprise solutions.
Infor Products Support
Infor® cloud ERP solutions deliver industry-specific capabilities without extensive customizations or integrations by combining the Infor cloud platform built on infrastructure services from Amazon Web Services® (AWS®) and Infor OS. By migrating critical business applications to the cloud, organizations experience automatic upgrades that deliver the latest advances in enterprise functionality.
Infor® EAM digitizes maintenance with built-in industry-specific capabilities for manufacturing, transportation, public sector, healthcare, and more. Native mobile applications significantly improve field efficiency, providing your team with time to focus on more strategic initiatives.
Infor Public Sector CDR
Local governments need efficient community development and regulatory (CDR) processes. With Infor Public Sector CDR you can streamline processes and improve collaboration to help you maximize fee collection, avoid compliance problems, and increase citizen satisfaction. You can learn to more effectively manage:
- Land management and permitting
- Regulatory and code enforcement
- Mobile field automation
- Web-based services
- Mapping Security
Integrated security and compliance to protect complex business environments
The next-generation Infor ® GRC helps chief finance officers, business process owners, risk officers, and auditors monitor business processes and risks across all users, roles, and events.
Infor GRC Includes The Following Modules
- Security risks
- Financial risks
- Operational risk
- Risk mitigation
- Risk evaluation
- Build compliance controls
- Support standard regulations
- Integrate with risk management
- Provide reports on controls and compliance
- Define and document policies
- Evaluate adherence to policies
- Log policy exceptions and issues
- Evaluate process change
- Periodic policy attestation
- Align with the organization’s objectives
- Schedule and execute audit cycles
- Drive accountability with the process owners to review and coordinate the audit status
- Generate reports to track audit results