REDUCING INFRASTRUCTURE COSTS WITH OUR PLATFORM as a SERVICE
With significant budgetary restraints often the norm, public sector organizations often struggle to meet the challenges and complexities of building and maintaining an effective infrastructure for developing, running, and managing applications.
To help cities, counties, states, educational institutions, transportation authorities and healthcare organizations overcome these challenges, CherryRoad offers the industry’s broadest and most integrated Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions with best-in-class functionality.
Built around our decades of technology experience in public sector markets, our PaaS solutions are unified environments that enable a flexible infrastructure, a powerful standards-based platform, and a comprehensive portfolio of business applications – all on a subscription basis.
Your organization can innovate and deploy faster, increase productivity, and reduce costs with our PaaS offerings, which include application development, data management, business analytics, integration, and content and process. Our combined public sector PaaS expertise enables:
- Easy-to-configure platforms that are optimized for “plug-and-play” re-use
- Simplified integration through a large, open API structure with many pre-built connectors to common legacy and ERP platforms
- Use of the best tools in the marketplace to support the business needs of public sector markets, where regulations and compliance are critical
LEVERAGE THE MANY BENEFITS OF CHERRYROAD’S PaaS SOLUTIONS
With our PaaS solutions, your organization can:
- Buy only the infrastructure you need: Eliminate large investments in hardware and datacenters, with no wasted excess capability.
- Make it easy on your staff: CherryRoad provides options where some tools are configurable and don’t require technical developers, so even non-technical personnel can configure an application.
- Select only the features you need: Our PaaS solutions are flexible and adaptable, giving you control over which tools are installed to meet your specific requirements.
- Accommodate remote teams in different locations: Project and support teams have the secure connectivity into our platforms so that application builds and support can be provided 24x7x365.
- Assure Security: Our subscription-based PaaS model includes secure data centers, backups, recovery and strict adherence with industry standards and practices.