Modernizing Recruitment with our Public Sector Assessment
With decades of experience integrating the full range of public sector HR processes with enterprise technologies, CherryRoad enables state and local agencies to meet their unique recruitment and compliance challenges in an ever-tightening labor market.
As technology has evolved, today many of our clients rely on our Public Sector Assessment on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. This robust solution leverages a modern candidate experience while also adhering to Civil Service, Merit, or other legislative or policy-based mandates.
Delivered in a SaaS application that is tightly interwoven into the industry-leading OTAC framework, CherryRoad’s Public Sector Assessment combines a fully configurable, web-based solution with flexible report and user dashboards. Providing hiring managers with more visibility into and control over the recruitment function, it enables significant efficiency improvements, including a reduced time to hire.
Specifically, our cloud solution supports multi-phase assessments and eligible list management within the Uniform Selection Guidelines used in Civil Service and Merit systems. It also supports candidate test scheduling, uploads of exam results from third-party vendors, adverse impact analysis, score rescaling, candidate ranking, banding, list promulgation, and more.
CherryRoad delivers our Public Sector Assessment as a reliable subscription service, along with:
- Proven Oracle Marketplace and integration capabilities
- Service level agreements that meet the demands of public sector organizations
- Cloud security that fully secures the infrastructure, application, user access control, and interface layers
- Release management, including application maintenance and updates aligned with OTAC
- Incident management, including call center/help desk support, issue management and resolution services (break/fix), and technical/functional support.