A Tailored Solution to your Strategic Staffing Needs.
CherryRoad’s Strategic Staffing Solutions help our public sector and commercial clients proactively and reactively overcome a range of IT resource challenges across the enterprise. With proven technology expertise as well as an extensive and varied network of talent, we have decades of experience enabling organizations to quickly and effectively address their staffing needs.
The CherryRoad Difference offers you:
- A quality-driven recruitment process that ensures the timely placement of the “right” talent while reducing hiring cycles
- Global scale with the depth, breadth, and diverse capabilities onsite and/or offshore to provide the optimal blended resource solution
- A flexible delivery model to service individual and/or large-scale staffing requirements
- Deep regional partnerships that can be leveraged to support our clients’ local economies
- A seasoned technical recruitment staff averaging more than 15 years of industry-specific experience across all IT disciplines and adept at delivering a personalized experience
- An ongoing strategic investment in consultant relationships, resulting in an average tenure within CherryRoad of 10+ years
- A family-owned organization that, for over 30 years, has earned a solid reputation as a client-focused partner that consistently delivers results
Our strategic staffing expertise includes:
- ERP professionals
- Enterprise architects
- Project/program managers
- Change management consultants
- Business/system analysts
- Infrastructure services providers
- Quality assurance & testing experts
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Technical writers
- Administrative and procurement specialists
- Offshore developers
With deeply rooted trust in our ERP implementation, IT expertise, staffing solutions, and infrastructure experience, our clients turn to CherryRoad for hands-on consultants to support a wide range of needs. This includes program management, application development and maintenance, data management, systems analysis, business analytics, integration, quality assurance and testing, enterprise systems support, and even day-to-day back-office operations.