MANAGING ENTERPRISE RISKS AND CONTROLS WITH ORACLE GRC
Public sector organizations operate in environments with complex and unique financial, operational and regulatory policies and mandates. Yet, many are unable to fully and effectively view, assess, and manage the related risks across their organizations.
CherryRoad has highly regarded expertise in configuring and implementing tailored and innovative solutions with the Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) suite of applications.
OUR DECADES OF EXPERIENCE IN CITY, COUNTY, AND STATE CLIENT ENVIRONMENTS MAKE US UNIQUELY QUALIFIED TO FULLY LEVERAGE ORACLE GRC FUNCTIONALITY, ENSURING YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN:
- Standardize the process of identifying, measuring and responding to operational risks
- Utilize executive-level dashboards to highlight key risk and performance indicators and provide detailed source evidence
- Assess root causes and accountability for risk via tracked loss incidents and ownership
- Streamline remediation of issues
- Protect information assets from security breaches
- Reduce costs while optimizing compliance and service levels
- Automate enterprise management of compliance documentation, assessment, analysis, and certification
CherryRoad’s GRC expertise enables our clients to replace homegrown reporting systems and other disconnected ad hoc methods with a common platform for managing enterprise risks and controls. Our practical and talented consultants tailor and enrich the functionality of Oracle’s leading-edge GRC suite based on your organization’s specific objectives.
Rely on CherryRoad and Oracle GRC to help your organization prepare for uncertainty, safeguard its reputation, and streamline its GRC efforts with a tailored solution optimized to your environment.