DEVELOPING YOUR DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN
CherryRoad’s Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Assessment delivers the strategies and procedures that will help return your IT operations to an acceptable level of performance as quickly as possible following a disruptive event. Our strategies maximize the speed at which IT assets can be returned to normal or near-normal performance so that your organization can quickly get back to business as usual – or an acceptable interim state of operations.
We kick off development of your DR plan with a Business Impact Analysis (BIA), a systematic and proven process our expert consultants follow to determine and evaluate the potential effects of an interruption to your critical business operations. We’ll also undergo a thorough risk assessment in which we identify potential interruptions and analyze their potential outcomes.
Because we’ve been supporting our clients for over 30 years in various Oracle technology initiatives, CherryRoad’s consultants offer a vast amount of experience and a comprehensive library of documentation that incorporates industry best practices. Our expert BC/DR Assessment will ensure your organization is effectively prepared for a disaster, including helping you:
- Better protect your people as well as your data, hardware, and software
- Meet regulatory requirements for corporate governance and government legislation
- Find and address process shortcomings through the operations review process
- Demonstrate IT’s high levels of commitment, reliability, and performance to customers and constituents
- Significantly reduce losses in the event a disaster occurs
CherryRoad’s BC/DR Assessment also evaluates your organization’s potential upsides for considering Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), including the extent to which ongoing cost savings combined with improved protection could be leveraged within your environment.