Maintaining Business Continuity “Critical in Uncertain Times”
During uncertain times business leaders need to be able to adapt quickly to change, adjusting for new requirements and deliver faster, more accurate insights to all stakeholders. A modern Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solution enables leaders to understand how, when, and where adjustments are needed to ensure long term business continuity.
The process for assimilating information for decision making purposes has been evolving for decades. Before computers, business processes and outcomes were managed manually. In the 1980s spreadsheets were introduced, followed by software packages automating financial consolidation and reporting processes at the turn of the century. Today, more than ever, using an EPM software is critical for business leaders managing all types of organizations. Linking financial and operational metrics to insights enables leaders to drive organizational strategies and plans while effectively executing.
Making Modifications to Your Spending “Just Got Easier”
Being able to make responsive and well informed decisions throughout the negotiation process for contracts, bargaining unit agreements, departmental adjustments, and staffing changes is critical to planning and budgeting.
Configuring multiple scenarios and analyzing the various impacts on the budget can take weeks up to months. At CherryRoad, we make this process easier, reducing months to only hours. Our team of EPM specialist know using an EPM software with
the correct configuration is the ‘key’ to making the process simple and quick. Oracle EPM is our team’s first choice when faced with complex budgeting
challenges for our clients.
Gartner Magic Quadrant recognizes Oracle as an “EPM Product Leader”
Oracle’s next generation EPM cloud suite enables finance leaders to build a future ready finance organization. Managers can drive improved performance across the organization by monitoring financial and operational results against forecasts and goals and using analytics to recognize key trends and predict outcomes.
- Scenario Modeling
- Long range Planning
- Cross Module All inclusive Analysis
- Tax Reporting
- Account Reconciliation
- Financial Consolidation and Close
- Regulatory Reports
- Book Administration and Publishing
- Microsoft Droplets
- Enterprise Data Governance
- Change Data Visualization
- Hierarchy Management
Oracle Cloud Enterprise Performance Planning Solution
Oracle Excellence Award
“Innovation Partner of the Year”
Our people continually provide superior solutions addressing the unique challenges facing government leaders. Over 400+ state, city, county, and K 12 entities have relied on CherryRoad to assist them with their technology initiatives. Our extensive knowledge in EPM has enabled us to help our customers solve complex challenges.
CherryRoad takes EPM beyond “Off the Shelf Functionality”
CherryRoad goes beyond delivered functionality to a personalized planning, budgeting, and forecasting solution to meet the exact needs of our customer.
We’ve helped our EPM customers:
- Configure an all inclusive planning process with cross module components (revenue, grants, capital, expenses, staffing)
- Automate customizable reports and analysis
- Develop “What if” budget planning analysis with versioning
- Implement complex staff planning capabilities for union processing, vacancies, benefits changes, and detailed compensation calculations
- Enhance Narrative Reporting capabilities, such as:
- Cross module transactions for GL, Budget, and Projects modules
- Budget Book administration with transparent publishing
- Real time reporting, eliminating reconciliation
- Incorporate Microsoft droplets (word, excel, or pdf) documents for inclusion of the annual Budget Book and CAFR reporting
- Incorporate complex capital planning by project and phase
CherryRoad’s expertise in implementing Oracle’s market leading EPM solutions provide fact based planning and informed decision making for sales, marketing, IT, HR, and operations. Simplifying forecasting efforts and decision making across any organization.