About the Client
This Fortune 1,000 organization needed to standardize on to a single global Human Capital Management (HCM) system. During the process they also decided to take advantage of the latest technology to implement ‘best in class’ business processes. As with many of our clients, it was necessary for CherryRoad to pull from and eliminate many disparate systems. This global instance became the framework to support the organizations’
growth outside of the United States.
- Delivered an on-time, on-budget implementation of HCM 9.0, Base Benefits, Payroll Interface to Ceridian for tax filing, garnishments and check printing/distribution, as well as numerous manager and employee self-service applications.
- Gained employee acceptance by successfully mentoring the internal support team and transferring knowledge through a, effective communication strategy.
- Payroll Interface, eProfile, eCompensation, Enterprise Portal, and Help Desk for HCM.
- Included the conversion and migration of disparate HCM and Payroll systems to PeopleSoft, Ceridian, and ADP.
- Redesigned global HCM processes to support vanilla implementation and best practices.
- Improved employee acceptance by integrating the portal experience and eliminating clicks for more effective manager transactions.
- Wrote, organized and taught end users how to most effectively use the system to improve their job performance.
- Leveraged the self-service applications to obtain the desired ROI and allow for manager’s access to key employee data.
- Developed and implemented detailed change management and communication strategy to support employee self-service modules.
Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Implementation
About CherryRoad Technologies Inc.
CherryRoad provides comprehensive systems integration and consulting services that maximize enterprise performance for the public and commercial sectors. With headquarters in Morris Plains, N.J. and offices across the U.S., CherryRoad has earned a solid reputation for combining our technology, organizational, functional, and vertical market expertise into practical solutions that deliver results.
CherryRoad employs only seasoned professionals who focus on the client’s business issues and consistently perform to exceed expectations. This combination of methodology, focus on employees, and commitment to our customers was integral in CherryRoad being awarded the 2008 Oracle Titan Award for PeopleSoft Solutions. The Oracle Titan Awards recognizes partner excellence in solution development and business achievement. CherryRoad is proud to be distinguished by Oracle for our high solution performance and customer results.